Food Hydrocolloid Seminars
The following is an outline for a seminar on food hydrocolloids offered by IMR International. This is a seminar on commercial, marketing and application related aspects of the industry. It is not a scientific or academic seminar. The seminar can be customized to client-specific needs. It can be tailored to fit in two hours, half a day or a full day. A technological portion to the seminar can be added; IMR is in close contact with several world-class, independent technologists in food hydrocolloids. Call or e-mail for a price quote.
- Overall Market Size
- Global hydrocolloid market
- Individual Hydrocolloids Analysis
- Analysis of key food hydrocolloids: agar, alginates, arabic, carrageenan, etc.
- Estimated global consumption by volume and value.
- Replacement Potential for Starch
- Estimate potential for starch competing against other hydrocolloids.
- Major Suppliers
- Global players and range of hydrocolloids offered
- Production facilities overview
- Forecast and Annual Growth Rate
- Review of each hydrocolloid estimated growth rate and factors involved
- Distribution Channels and Trends
- Direct vs. distributor sales
- Strength and weaknesses
- Blends vs. Single Ingredients
- Position of blends and systems vs. single ingredients
- Product Development and Confidentiality
- Evolution of product development and basic research responsibility
- Secrecy agreements, patents, market exclusivity
Go Back to Top
- Consumer Issues
- Perception of consumer is reality of supplier.
- Key hydrocolloid issues: nutrition and health, natural, GMO, organic, BSE, kosher, halal, etc.
For more information regarding seminars, please contact IMR.